Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The End

Hurrah, I'm going to finish, though I am cutting it very close. It's 8:25 pm on June 6th. But hey, I did it. I was going along ok for a while, but then I hit Rollyo and hated it. And I was going in order, and didn't really think of skipping it and coming back to it later, so I just kind of let it go for a while. I kept thinking I had so much more time left, but you know how that goes.

So, my favorites: I liked LibraryThing, wikis, YouTube. I think I'll like the eAudiobooks when I get to download one. I like blogging more than I thought I would, but I don't see myself keeping this up as a personal blog. Image generators were fun, but relatively useless. Other "things" I found less pleasant: Rollyo, delicious, Flickr, podcasts. I like knowing what all these things are, even though I may never use them again. Bloglines, eh, I already have too many things to keep up with.

I don't know if anything really surprised me, maybe that I don't hate the blogging. And I did end up having at least some ideas for how these things could be used at the library, despite feeling at first like, "I'll never use this, and I'll never use this..." It'll be interesting to see where we go with all of this!

I'd participate in something like this again, I think. But sometimes it's really hard to find the time to spend on it. I don't know how it could be made better--I think my main issue was simply procrastination. And remembering all my account names!

See ya later :)

No comments: