I now have an account at NetLibrary and am ready to download audiobooks when I get my mp3 player! First I'll have to finish listening to Harry Potter 5, though. (Hmmm, no HP on NetLibrary though!) I browsed by category, and looked at the lists for children's fiction and YA fiction. Some of the books are categorized differently in there than we have them here. I noticed books in Children's that we have in YP and vice-versa. And books in a series weren't all in the same list. But it reminded me of some books I've meant to read, and some authors I want to try. I saved a bunch to my "Favorites," which is nice because I don't have to go hunting to try and remember what I wanted to listen to. Not that I'll have time to get to all of them (I'd have to spend a heck of a lot of time at the gym!), but I can give it a shot. Actually, I think I'll probably have trouble finishing the audiobooks in the checkout period, which could be a problem.
I don't like how NetLibrary times you out after you let it sit awhile. Most sites don't seem to do that anymore. Then after it tells me my session has timed out, I try to log in again, and it tells me the same message again, and won't actually recognize me. It's weird. And once I start searching, it's a little difficult to find my way back to read about the process of downloading, and stuff like that. Still, I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment