
All the Colours You Need
Originally uploaded by steph.A.
I chose this photo from Flickr because of my deep and abiding love for art supplies, even though I do no art. Plus, I just love colors. When I see a display of shirts in the store, I always want to buy one of each color because they just look so nice all together like that. If I only buy one, it's just a green shirt, but all together they are stunning. Anyway, I love to buy things like colored pencils, markers, and pieces of stained glass I may never use, just because I love the colors and I want to HAVE them.
I played around with Flickr for a while, and I can see some reasons why people would use it, but I just don't think I'm that interested. Some of the photos are really beautiful, but I just don't want to spend that much time looking at other people's photographs. And I'm a little iffy on making pictures of my kids public--they are the cutest kids ever, of course, but there's something weird about making their pix available to total strangers. I'll probably do a couple anyway, as 99% of my photos are of them. I can see putting up photos to share with friends/family who are far away though. And I like the "toys" where you can play around with your photos. So, some fun stuff, but not a place I'm going to spend a whole lot of time.


1 comment:
I love that pencil photo!! It's funny, I'm the same way about art supplies, and I've got no artistic talent - two of my sisters do, but not me. Still love to go to Michael's and look at that stuff.
Post a Comment