Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Flickr II


Birthday Cake
Originally uploaded by
Dready Roberts.

Here's my favorite thing I made with the Flickr toys: a "motivational poster" of my daughter eating her 1st birthday cake. It's from fd's Flickr toys, which was a lot more fun than a lot of the other things I tried. I did not get the point of that Mappr thing. The color pickr was neat--I found a few nice photos that way. But the fd toys site was by far the best. I made a billboard and a trading card, too.

I also found a Flickr Sudoku site I had some fun with. It comes up with 9 photos from Flickr about hamsters, and then you use the photos to play Sudoku instead of the numbers 1-9. It's harder, because you can't keep track of the photos as easily as you can the numbers. But fun! You can choose something other than hamsters, too, so I tried lime, lemon, and orange Sudoku too.

No comments: