Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Delicious
Ok, Delicious. It looked good on that video tutorial, but then when I got into it using the L2LCPL account, it just ended up being pretty confusing. I clicked on some tags, looked at all/popular links people had used that tag for, looked at related tags. I don't know, the lists of sites tagged a certain thing seemed pretty random to me. Maybe the tags I clicked were too general, but the links didn't seem very closely related. REALLY general stuff like "Google" and "Wikipedia" would come up in the list. It seemed like it would be a ton to wade through to find something of interest, or something on the specific topic you're looking for. I think maybe I'd understand it better if I set up my own account and linked to my favorite sites, but if you can't install the buttons, forget it. I don't have the time or internet connection to do it at home. I think maybe if there were some topic I were doing research on, I could find this useful, but I don't need it for that now. I wonder if maybe we bookmarked sites we like for storytime, kids' songs, etc., maybe we could find even more good stuff with this. Someday, when I have more time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment